|Ms Liz Kelly|
|Phone:||(03) 5334 5238|
To make the Dean Hall a community focal point of Dean and district
To facilitate the use of a well-equipped community Hall the Dean Hall Committee runs regular events and family activities, produces a quarterly publication, "The Dean and District News", holds working bees and hires the Hall for functions, meetings etc.
Recent accomplishments 2007-2008:
* Completed major renovations of the Hall
* Installed town water
* Commenced work on the external environs of the Hall
* Increased Memberships of the Dean Hall & Mechanics Institute
* Published 800 copies of "The Dean and District News" quarterly
* Increased Playgroup and Toy Library activities
* Commenced monthly Film Nights and Children's Matinees
Joining the group is restricted to: Committee endorses applicants
The venue is wheelchair accessible.
Fourth Thursday of each month excpet December
$50 three year family memberhsi[