|Mr David Crew|
|Phone:||(03) 5881 3312|
|Fax:||(03) 5881 3312|
1. To collate and maintain cultural, heritage and environment information as it relates to the Wamba Wamba and Perrapa Perrapa country
2. To provide an education service to the wider community including schools and community groups
3. To engage in negotiations with Local, State, Federal and other agencies on matters relating to culture, heritage and the environment
4. To provide the means for members to develop skills that will allow them to be involved in the provision of education and research services.
5. To provide a centre to facilitate the transfer of knowledge from one generation to the next
6. To acquire and hold title to land and water for the purposes of culture and heritage, environment, education, conservation, social and economic development
Joining the group is restricted to: membership categories - main categorie local traditional owners
The venue is wheelchair accessible.
$20 per year for affiliate members