Winning grants involves more than simply completing a form and waiting for the money. This half-day course will teach you how to develop processes that will make make finding and winning grants quicker, easier and more effective. Drastically increase the number of grants you can apply for without pushing yourself (and your group) into an early grave and learn how to make your application compelling and resonate with the grant provider.
Where and when?
Level 2, 501 Bourke Street
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Registration open at 8:30 am. Training runs from 9:00 am to 12 noon and will be followed by a one-hour networking lunch.
- The best ways to present your proposal
- To plan for grant applications in a practical and easy-to-follow way
- How to use data to support your project proposal
- How to develop a template to save time in writing applications and create a corporate memory that can be shared and passed on
- How to navigate the grants landscape - ascertain which grants are best for your project
- Building long-term relationships with grantmakers - managing relationships, acknowledging funders
- Creating winning project plans & realistic budgets - ensure project plans and budgets get your proposal across the line
- Meeting requirements from different sources - maximising your success
- 3 hours of expert-led training
- Coffee and tea on arrival at registration
- Morning tea
- Lunch, after the conclusion of training (great for networking with fellow grant seekers!)
- An optional hardcopy resource to take away from the event (see below)
Just $95! per person, including GST
$120 per person, including GST AND a copy of our acclaimed guide "Winning Grants in Australia", available for collection at the event
How did recent training attendees score their training?
Agreed that their trainer was knowledgeable on the topic
(85% strongly agreed)
Agreed that the information presented was relevant and easy to understand
(75% strongly agreed)
Agreed that their trainer was clear and professional
(65% strongly agreed)
*We know these sound like a made-up stats but they're true. We considered making them lower so they didn't look made-up but we didn't want to be dishonest.
Here's what they say about our other training programs
"Many thanks for the best board training I've ever had."
"Thank you for yesterday's forum. It was the best fun, most practical and productive workshop I have been to in years."
"It is very refreshing to be presented to by a real subject matter expert."
For further information please contact Alan Matic via email to email@example.com or telephone
(03) 9320 6805.
Please Note: Course details are correct at time of publication, however
dates, times and venues may change. Any changes will be advised via email -
please ensure you provide a correct email address during registration.
Bookings, Cancellation and Refunds Policy:
Registrations must be paid no later than 10 working days prior to the event. 50% of the registration fee is refundable if notice of cancellation is received more than 10 working days prior to the event; NO REFUND is available where notice of cancellation is received less than 10 working days prior to the event. Substitution of attendees is allowed. Written notice is required for cancellations and substitutions. It is not possible to transfer registration between events.
Payment Options: Cheque / Money Order, Electronic Funds Transfer, Credit Card
The final step of the registration / order process lets you choose your payment method. Credit card payments may be made online or by telephone, and an invoice is provided if you would prefer to pay by cheque, money order or electronic funds transfer.