Area of Expertise Being Sought:
Fundraising, Marketing / Branding
Board Meetings (Mode):
Nil - honorary role
Are you a collaborative leader with a track record in charity fundraising? Do you have a passion for making a difference? Keep reading!
Conviction Group is looking for up to 3 motivated individual to join our Board and have a specific focus on fundraising. These are people passionate about improving young men's health and promoting our work in the community.
We deliver educational programs to young people, encouraging them to re-evaluate their perspectives on the pivotal issues concerning their health and provide them with the relevant tools to improve decision-making. At Conviction Group, we believe good personal health stems from a person having positive mental health. To improve mental health, we need to focus on all issues contributing to a young person’s mental health. This includes addressing key issues including violence, bullying, resilience, relationships, body image, social media, peer pressure, and leadership.
Our team of Board members are volunteers who actively contribute to the ongoing success of the organisation. The team sets the strategic direction of the organisation, ensures we have the resources needed (fundraising) and fulfils a governance role.
In this role, you will:
- Work to obtain the funds, resources and partnerships necessary to implement the organisation's objectives.
- Represent the organisation at all levels of the community.
- Attend and participate in regular board meetings.
- Help to strategic direction of the organisation.
You are someone with (or working towards):
- A willingness to implement both traditional methods and creative ways of raising funds.
- Having meaningful, quality conversations to help engage and educate potential donors and partners.
- An ability to build trust and maintain strong relationships.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Note: this position will require the successful candidate to have a NSW Working with Children Check and may be required to complete a national criminal history record check.
Once you have filled in the following form, your details will be emailed directly to Conviction Group. They will contact you on the telephone number and/or email address you provide. We will not disclose your details to anyone apart from the recruiting organisation.
By filling in this form you acknowledge and agree to Our Community's privacy statement.
Good luck with your search!