Mailing and Database Management
One of the biggest assets for community groups is the database of people who are members, donors and supporters of community groups or who are prepared to attend special events to show their true colours. Explore the help sheets which will assist you in managing and maintaining your database.
Customer Relationship Management
- Why a Database Will Make you a Smarter Marketer
- How to Profile
- How Do You Segment your Database or Contact List?
- How to Target
- How to Test
- The Advantages and Challenges of Creating your
- What Information do you Need?
- How to Capture Data to Create a List
- Things to Remember when Capturing Data
- Hot Lists, Warm Lists, Cold Lists
- Building Your Hot or Warm List
- Buying Access to a List
- Where do you Buy a List From?
- What to do Before Going to a List Broker
- Questions for a List Broker Before you buy Access to a List
Updating, Maintaining and Managing Lists
- Seven Reasons Why You Need to Manage Your List
- How to Keep Your List up to Date
- Extra Tools you can use to Maintain Your List
- Managing the Use of Your List