Links to Other Templates and Template Sites
The Marketing, Media and Post Centre has compiled a list of websites featuring free templates to download.
These include templates to help your group produce professional looking brochures, newsletters, flyers, letters, envelopes, postcards and booklets.
Some of the downloads featured on these sites are only suitable for use with certain software, so we recommend you check and make sure you can use these templates with your computer software before you download.
- The HP (Hewlett Packard) site: www.hp.com/sbso/productivity/office/index.html
Among the templates available for free download at the site are:
- Brochures and flyers.
- Labels for postage, and
- The Microsoft Office site (US): http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx
Under the "Marketing" heading, there is a number of good quality templates to help your group create:
- Brochures and booklets.
- Flyers and posters.
- Stock Layouts , via: www.stocklayouts.com/Templates/Free-Templates/Free-Sample-Templates.aspx offers a small number of good quality templates including:
- Business cards and.
- CD booklets and imprints.
- Template Paradise , via: http://desktoppublishing.com/templates.html offers different templates for Adobe Illustrator, MS Publisher and QuarkXPress.
- Letters and letterheads.
- Envelopes and.
- The Powered Templates site: www.poweredtemplates.com/brochure-templates/newsletters/free/index.html features a number of very useful newsletter templates, which can be downloaded for free via email registration.