This section of Our Community's Funding Centre can help your group or
organisation with more information on grants.
Grants are an important funding source for groups, with the ability to successfully find and apply for grants vital skills for groups in the community sector.
Below are some free general help sheets aimed at assisting your group to improve in these areas, but this is only part of the story. Our Community's Easy Grants newsletter contains updated, detailed and specific information about the latest grants and how to access them, while Our Community's Raising Funds newsletter can help your group to write or prepare a grant application.
For more information on Easy Grants, or to subscribe, Click Here. For more information on Raising Funds, or for subscription details, Click Here.
- Grantseeking Basics
- How to Find Grants
- Basic Components of a Grant Application
- Pre-Planning Grant Submissions
- Project Budgeting
- Increasing your Chances of Grant Success
- Tell me Your Problems
- Grant Submission Checklist
- Reporting on your Grant
- Statistical tools to assist in fundraising submissions
- Our Community's EasyGrants Newsletter and Database