Marketing and the Web
The internet and its associated applications provide all community organisations with a great way to market themselves, their work and their events.
The great thing about the web is that, for the most part, its applications are free and easy to use. Many elements of the web can also market your group all day every day, wherever you might be.
In the Marketing and the Web section, we provide you with practical Help Sheets that explain the aspects of using the web to market your group, as well as providing tips on how you can do so effectively.
- Why you must get online
- The benefits of a website and how to attract people to it
- How to get to the top of search engine results
- Secrets to an attractive, readable website
- A checklist of website essentials
- Marketing your online donation facility
- Marketing your group and events through email newsletters
- Producing an email newsletter
- Using email to market your group and events
- Web 2.0 applications that can help market your group
- Marketing and social networking sites
- Setting up a blog to market your group
- Free websites for your community group