SmartyGrants provides the following training options for all users
Self Service: Videos and Documentation
We love talking about SmartyGrants and we’re happy to deliver as much training as you need.
All of the material we cover in our training sessions is covered off in our documentation and videos, so it might be worth you checking whether you actually need us to deliver specific training for your organisation or whether the self service approach is enough.
If you can’t find what you need through SmartyGrants Documentation or our Training Videos, let us know. We can either help you find where the information you need is located, or help you directly to solve your issue.
We understand that the needs of every organisation is different, and that different people learn in different ways. We are always happy to work around your needs.
Computer Lab Sessions
SmartyStarter and SmartyPlus
Our computer lab sessions are designed to give SmartyGrants users affordable and practical training and provide a great opportunity to join SmartyGrants users from different organisations to walk through the system. Classes are run regularly and attendees each have access to a computer in the lab to work on and follow along the session/s with the opportunity to practice skills.
For session details, cost and schedule, see our Training Schedule
We are always happy to come and visit you and talk about SmartyGrants. Our team can show you through any particular aspect that you need some face-to-face help with. Our onsite training can be entirely catered to meet your requirements, be it through a stand-and-deliver format, workshops or in a computer lab.
- Training Cost: $2,000 per day /$1,000 per half day (inc GST).
- Venue: We’ll leave it to you to arrange.
- Extra Costs: Travel costs including: airfares (economy class), car hire, accommodation (if required, maximum $350 per night).
Training at SmartyGrants HQ
If we can’t bring the training to you, we are happy to provide training in our office in West Melbourne.
- Training Cost: $150 an hour (inc GST).
- Venue: SmartyGrants headquarters in West Melbourne.
- Extra Costs: There may be additional charges for a venue away from our headquarters, plus travel costs if required.
Another alternative is for us to run a custom online webinar for your organisation. You can have up to 15 people attend the same webinar. They either view the session sitting at their respective desks or you can run the webinar in a meeting room with a projector and computer. The audio is delivered either over the internet or by dialing in to a conference call so that questions and answers can be given throughout the session.
- Training Cost: $150 an hour (inc GST)
- Venue: It is online, so wherever your staff are comfortable and can access the internet (their desks, meeting room or from home)