Our Community's Scheduled Training
Our Community has developed a suite of affordable, practical training to help community sector staff, volunteers and supporters keep abreast of their responsibilities and learn how to lift their organisation from ordinary to extraordinary.
All training is delivered by experienced, engaging community sector practitioners, and has been road-tested in the field to guarantee its relevance and applicability at the coalface.
Click the links below to find out more about each of the training opportunities available, or to make a booking.
Click here for the answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) about our training.
Scheduled Training Opportunities:
- 2020 SmartyClass: SmartyPlus - Intermediate Sessions-: Develop your next-level skills
- 2020 SmartyClass: SmartyStarter - Introductory sessions - All you need to know get up and running
- 2021 Muster LIVE -
- 2021 SmartyPlus Express LIVE -
- 2021 SmartyStarter LIVE -
- 2021 SmartyStarter ONLINE -
- 2021 Smartyplus Express ONLINE -
- Australia Council Arts Governance Program - Governance Program for Arts Organisations
- Data Tutorial 1: The What and Why of Data Science for Not-for-Profits - An expert-led tutorial, designed for all levels of experience.
- Data Tutorial 2: Asking the Right Questions - An expert-led tutorial, designed for all levels of experience.
- Data Tutorial 3: Initiating Successful Data Projects - An expert-led tutorial, designed for all levels of experience.
- Data Tutorial 4: Getting Hands-On with Data Quality - An expert-led tutorial, designed for all levels of experience.
- Diploma of Governance Online 2020 -
- Victorian Cemetery Trusts Governance and Operational Training 2020 -
|Melbourne||Thursday 3 December||Available Now|
|Sydney||Wednesday 9 December||Available Now|
|Melbourne||Wednesday 2 December||Available Now|
|Sydney||Tuesday 8 December||Available Now|
|There are no sessions scheduled at the moment.|
|Data Tutorial 1: The What and Why of Data Science for Not-for-Profits||Monday 28 September|
|Data Tutorial 2: Asking the Right Questions||Monday 26 October|
|Data Tutorial 3: Initiating Successful Data Projects||Monday 9 November|
|Data Tutorial 4: Getting Hands-On with Data Quality||Monday 23 November|
|Online Course - ODG20-16||Monday 15 February||Available Now|
|Not signing up for DAY 1 at this time||Available Now|
|Horsham||Wednesday 9 December||Available Now|