Our Community's Scheduled Training
Our Community has developed a suite of affordable, practical training to help community sector staff, volunteers and supporters keep abreast of their responsibilities and learn how to lift their organisation from ordinary to extraordinary.
All training is delivered by experienced, engaging community sector practitioners, and has been road-tested in the field to guarantee its relevance and applicability at the coalface.
Click the links below to find out more about each of the training opportunities available, or to make a booking.
Click here for the answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) about our training.
Scheduled Training Opportunities:
- 2020 SmartyClass: SmartyPlus - Intermediate Sessions-: Develop your next-level skills
- 2020 SmartyClass: SmartyStarter - Introductory sessions - All you need to know get up and running
- Australia Council Arts Governance Program - Governance Program for Arts Organisations
- BSB52318 Diploma of Governance Online -
- Communities in Control Conference 2020 - Australia's most inspiring social movement - the biggest and best annual not-for-profit sector gathering
- Victorian Cemetery Trusts Governance and Operational Training 2020 -
|There are no sessions scheduled at the moment.|
|Communities in Control Conference 2020||16-17 November|