Our Community's Scheduled Training
Our Community has developed a suite of affordable, practical training to help community sector staff, volunteers and supporters keep abreast of their responsibilities and learn how to lift their organisation from ordinary to extraordinary.
All training is delivered by experienced, engaging community sector practitioners, and has been road-tested in the field to guarantee its relevance and applicability at the coalface.
Click the links below to find out more about each of the training opportunities available, or to make a booking.
Click here for the answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) about our training.
Scheduled Training Opportunities:
- 2019 SmartyClass: SmartyPlus - Intermediate Sessions-: Develop your next-level skills
- 2019 SmartyClass: SmartyStarter - Introductory sessions - All you need to know get up and running
- 2020 SmartyClass: SmartyPlus - Intermediate Sessions-: Develop your next-level skills
- 2020 SmartyClass: SmartyStarter - Introductory sessions - All you need to know get up and running
- Australia Council Arts Governance Program - Governance Program for Arts Organisations
- Communities in Control Conference 2020 - Australia's most inspiring social movement - the biggest and best annual not-for-profit sector gathering
- Whistleblowing Legislation Review - Following ASIC's planned guidance on whistleblowing policies and NFP eligibility, Your Call will you navigate the complexity and understand key requirements to comply.
|Sydney||4 December||Available Now|
|Sydney||3 December||Available Now|
|Melbourne||30 January||Available Now|
|Brisbane||12 February||Available Now|
|Port Augusta||26 February||Available Now|
|Bendigo||16 March||Available Now|
|Launceston||2 April||Available Now|
|Communities in Control Conference 2020||18-19 May|
|Whistleblowing Legislation Review||18 November|