Our Community's Scheduled Training
Our Community has developed a suite of affordable, practical training to help community sector staff, volunteers and supporters keep abreast of their responsibilities and learn how to lift their organisation from ordinary to extraordinary.
All training is delivered by experienced, engaging community sector practitioners, and has been road-tested in the field to guarantee its relevance and applicability at the coalface.
Click the links below to find out more about each of the training opportunities available, or to make a booking.
Click here for the answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) about our training.
Scheduled Training Opportunities:
- 2020 SmartyClass: SmartyPlus - Intermediate Sessions-: Develop your next-level skills
- 2020 SmartyClass: SmartyStarter - Introductory sessions - All you need to know get up and running
- Australia Council Arts Governance Program - Governance Program for Arts Organisations
- BSB52318 Diploma of Governance Online -
- Communities in Control Conference 2020 - Australia's most inspiring social movement - the biggest and best annual not-for-profit sector gathering
- Data Tutorial 1: The What and Why of Data Science for Not-for-Profits - An expert-led tutorial, designed for all levels of experience.
- Data Tutorial 2: Asking the Right Questions - An expert-led tutorial, designed for all levels of experience.
- Data Tutorial 3: Initiating Successful Data Projects - An expert-led tutorial, designed for all levels of experience.
- Data Tutorial 4: Getting Hands-On with Data Quality - An expert-led tutorial, designed for all levels of experience.
- Victorian Cemetery Trusts Governance and Operational Training 2020 -
|There are no sessions scheduled at the moment.|
|Online Course - ODG20-13||Monday 30 November||Available Now|
|Online Course - ODG20-14||Monday 1 February||Available Now|
|Online Course - ODG20-16||Monday 15 February||Available Now|
|Communities in Control Conference 2020||16-17 November|
|Data Tutorial 1: The What and Why of Data Science for Not-for-Profits||Monday 28 September|
|Data Tutorial 2: Asking the Right Questions||Monday 26 October|
|Data Tutorial 3: Initiating Successful Data Projects||Monday 9 November|
|Data Tutorial 4: Getting Hands-On with Data Quality||Monday 23 November|
|Not signing up for DAY 1 at this time||Available Now|
|Orbost||Tuesday 22 September||Available Now|
|Wonthaggi||Wednesday 30 September||Available Now|
|Bendigo||Tuesday 27 October||Available Now|
|Horsham||Wednesday 9 December||Available Now|